Norman Filter Company manufactures custom hydraulic filters and assemblies for the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas industries. NFC specializes in the development and testing of stainless steel housings and elements creating state of the art high pressure filter products able to withstand extreme operating conditions, temperatures, pressures and fluid mediums.
High Pressure SS Filter Assemblies
The NFC high pressure filter assemblies range from 0-30,000 PSI and up to 150 GPM. The standard range, made from SS, includes a wide variety of inlet/outlet options such as, straight thread, pipe thread, welded, flanged and others available upon request. Custom exotic materials available in titanium, inconel, monel, zirconium, brass and nickel. Specialty filters available for acids, liquid oxygen, hydrogen, high temperature gasses and high viscosity fluids.
- Housing Materials: Anodized aluminum, 303, 316 and 17-4 stainless steel
- Flow rates: 0-50 GPM (100 SSU oil) 4,000 SCFM at 3,000 PSI (GN2)
- Pressures: 5,000, 6,000, 10,000, 15,000 & 20,000 PSI to maximum operating
- Temperatures: -425º to 800º F
- Port Sizes: 1/4
- Bypass setting: 50 PSI standard. Optional settings available
- Element cleanliness indicators: visual, electrical and gauge ports
- Easy to install cartridge elements
- Bowl drains